Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:08:16 +0200
From:      "Dave Raven" <dave@kill-9.za.net>
To:        "Yonatan Bokovza" <Yonatan@xpert.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Setuid.

Yes, but the perl program needs to run another program as root.
No variables are passed or anything.

What it does is get a version number for a program (from kernel)
Later I will need to add rules (bandwidth manager) and this HAS to be done
from
the web and as root.

Is there a better way, or how do I do it this way?