Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:13:06 +1030
From:      Peter Whybrow <angasprk@dove.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Progress problem

I am attempting to configure Progress version 7.3E for SCO Unix on
FreeBSD  (Pentium 100 16MB RAM 1.5GB HDD)  I have loaded Progress OK and
have ibcs2 loading at start up.  On attempting to run progress I get a
Bus error with error message:

seth 31: sigaction ret errno 22

Progress tell me this is an operating system problem and in the style of
all commercial software vendors don't want to know.  I beleive Progress
version 7 for SCO does run since I have had an email from someone in
Amsterdam who has it running.  I have lost his email.  I also beleive
the problem lies with the SCO DLL files not being available in FreeBSD.

Does anyone have any ideas abdout this?

Peter Whybrow
South Australia