Date:      18 May 2002 23:38:40 -0500
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New version (1.3) now online

I really don't mean to turn this message board into Freshmeat (or
Freshports, for that matter), but I've put a new version of my jail
managementp package online.  The major change from the previous version is
the addition of an extension to the UCD-SNMP package to allow for remote
monitoring of jail environments with standard network tools.  As an example,
I'm using Cricket to graph the number of processes running within each jail.

Not much information is currently readable, but the framework is in place to
easily add future functionality - expect more to come.

The script is available from http://www.honeypot.net/~kirk/projects/jailmanage.html
for those interested.
--
Kirk Strauser