Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 18:05:13 -0400 (edt)
From:      Igigi International <infi@amanda.dorsai.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fresco, ports/diffs anyone?

  I'm interested in playing with Fresco but I havn't the foggiest notion
of Imake files and fixing Fresco's isn't the way I want to start.
Checking the recent chatter on the lists about it I heard that people
have some diffs but never saw a place where I could pick them up. If
anyone has and is willing to offer the patches needed to get Fresco to
compile on a FReeBSD-current system I'd be very thankful.

TIA

Inf