Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 20:12:18 +0200
From:      German Tischler <tanis@gaspode.franken.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   x2divx-0.8

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

Hi.

Does x2divx-0.8 work for anyone on FreeBSD stable ? I get as far as
compiling it, but it fails with signal 6 (abort(), illegal instruction)
when I try to use it. This is the same behaviour as when I try to use
the linux binary with the linuxulator. My problem is that the program
is using avifile and the illegal instruction seems to be called inside
the Win32 code, so I don't know how to find out what that illegal instruction
is. It works on linux, so probably some status register has
a different value that does not allow some instructions (I'm using a
PIII Katmai CPU). Any hints anyone ?

--gt

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--