Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:43:51 +0000
From:      John Kelly <john@nua.ie>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Problems

Hi,

I have recently purchased Free-BSD 2.2.7 and I am having trouble installing
it. I have two hard-disks with Windows-98 on the first disk and Free-BSD
entirely on the other, it's 1.7Gig. The installtion was successful but the
boot-manager which I installed will make the Windows-98 partition inactive
if Free-bsd is selected etc. i have now fiddled around with the installtion
and can't get the free-bsd to boot. the Windows-98 will however.

If free-bsd is on the second disk where should the bootable part be, disk
one or dosk two ?

John Kelly