Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 06:15:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: D-link DM-560, Thinkpad 390 and RELENG_4

>I'm currently looking for a good low cost modem pccard for my FBSD
>4.0-STABLE Tp. I've found the following card, D-LINK DM-560. It claims
>to  use a 16C550 UART, and to be compatible with other OS than Win32
>platforms (Dos, Win 3.1). Has anyone usage reports of this card under
>FBsd (crap, average, good, excellent ?).

I think I have one of these running around that I've used on a TP560 for
probably a couple of years -- worked fine.  That is, until I lost the
dongle thingy that connects it to the ethernet cable...

Brian
--
Brian Handy                             Mail:  handy@physics.montana.edu
Department of Physics                   Phone: (406) 994-6317