Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 01:27:27 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel bootp and netboot code available

Jordan K. Hubbard scribbled this message on May 9:
> Erm, and to also explain why I haven't commited this stuff on direct
> request from Luigi yet (sorry, Luigi!) - I can't test it. :(
>
> If someone else would do the honors and get back to me or this
> list, I'd be happy to do so on confirmation.

well... I plan on testing it in the VERY near future... just need to get
a block of time to do it...  I already have three machines that netboot
so it's just a matter of setting apart a night like tonight (but when
I'm more awake) to take a look at this...

personally I would like to see a software eprom burner... (i.e. no
hardware required) but I don't think I'll ever see this... :)

--
  John-Mark
  Cu Networking                             Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD