Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:48:05 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I have sound now! Re: Problem with appletviewer in jdk1.2.2b10

Hello all,

I added -lgcc to line 54 (see below) to ./build/freebsd/sun/audio/GNUmakefile,
recompiled, installed,
and started the Java2Demo.jar, went to MIX tab and yippee, I had sound. Now not all the
different sounds
worked, but most did, I am very pleased.

later
Michael Mercer

include $(BUILDDIR)/makefiles/Defs.gmk

#
# make sure we link the math.h with the floor() funciton
#
ifdef LIBRARY
    LDLIBS_COMMON += -lc -lgcc
endif

# These are used below by the AudioEnvironment class.
ifdef DEBUG
  AUDIO_DEBUG=true
  CFLAGS += -DJNC_DEBUG=1
  CXXFLAGS += -DJNC_DEBUG=1
else
  AUDIO_DEBUG=false
endif

"GNUmakefile" [readonly] line 54 of 371 --14%-- col 27