Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:33:47 -0400
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@lucent.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 1003.1b support

Hi,

Will FreeBSD support 1003.1b in an upcoming version?  	I'm interested
in Posix "Realtime" in general, but am specifically interested in aio
and reliable signals.  I noticed some email regarding 1003.1b and also
some on aio on the FreeBSD-Current mailing list many months ago.

Thanks,
MikeC

Michael C. Cambria                        Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                        Bell Labs Innovations
   Voice: (978) 287 - 2807                300 Baker Avenue
     Fax: (978) 287 - 2810                Concord, Massachusetts 01742
Internet:  mcambria@lucent.com <mailto:mcambria@lucent.com>