Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 10:01:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Swartzendruber <druber@mail.kersur.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   migration from 2.2.7-STABLE to 3.0?

I've re-cvsupped everything and I think I know how to upgrade the
system the sources live on.  I just want to make sure there's no
gotchas with upgrading a remote client vis-a-vis the aout->elf stuff.
e.g. what I have been doing in the past is cvsupping to pick up new
changes, doing make buildworld on the source server and make installworld
on a (less critical) client to make sure everything works okay.  Then,
I upgrade everything else.  Will this work with the stable -> current?