Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:08:26 +0200
From:      martian@t-online.de (Martin Moeller)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with ipfw after cvsup to 4.1.1-STABLE

Hello everybody.

A few days ago I did my first cvs update ever. The new
sources for the 4.1.1-STABLE kernel are now on my system
and I've compiled them successfully. But the new kernel has
a problem with the old ipfw or the rc.firewall file. I can't
figure out what exactly is wrong. At boot time I receive
the message:

00050 divert 6668 ip from any to any via isp0
ipfw: setsocket(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument

... <snip> ... (all other rules also get this
error message)

My internet connection only works with the old kernel.
Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get things goin'
again??
Thank you!
Martin

--
Martin Moeller                Email: martian [at] t-online.de
PhiCom Software * Falkenried 60 * 20251 Hamburg * Deutschland