Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:43:29 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hui API doc

Good, good. For such stuff, you can take example on other sgml documents
(sysinstall2.sgml, or the rest of the fbsd doc).

But I'll give you a hint :)

	<itemizedlist>
	  <listitem>
	    <para>
	      A first cut at the generic UI library, as described in
	      section 3.2, with back-end renderers for TurboVision and
	      Qt currently being provided.  The generic UI API it
	      provides is available for C, C++ and TCL.
	    </para>
	  </listitem>
	</itemizedlist>

That gives you a bullet list. If you need a more complex list or even
tables,  you can grep for table or variablelist in sysinstall.sgml.

A.