Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:14:25 +0100
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@lansing.dk>
To:        Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Send-pr and freebsd-ports-bugs

--yLVHuoLXiP9kZBkt

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 12:37:06PM +0100, Paul Everlund wrote:
> Hi!

Hep,
>=20
> Is the freebsd-ports-bugs now active?

Yes
>=20
> I haven't recieved any mail with this destination.

You need to subscribe to it seperately, the member list from -ports was
not transferred to ports-bugs.
>=20
> I also tried to send a PR to ports-bugs that haven't
> yet arrived. Is this due to my old send-pr not sup-
> porting this?

send-pr send to GNATS and GNATS should take care to send the submission
to the right list.
>=20
> Should one send maintainer updates to ports-bugs, even
> if an update is just a version update, and not a bug?
>=20
Just use send-pr, GNATS will take care of it depending on the fields in
your PR.

Cheers,
-erwin

--=20