Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:29:30 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        jandrese@mitre.org
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aviplay with 24-bit color depth?

Apple currently has no plans to release a QuickTime player for FreeBSD
or to open source any of the desired codecs.  We could also debate
this until our respective visages experienced a spectral shift towards
the shorter wavelengths, but that would be silly since such decisions
are not up to me and those who do call those shots are unlikely to be
affected by a debate in freebsd-multimedia. :)

- Jordan