Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:58:20 -0700
From:      Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.1, 5.2, or 5.3???

So, I have been told that I shouldn't put 5.x on a production box, but
on the other hand I need pam_ldap, nss_ldap support on my box, which I
have also been told is only available in 5.x.  Whereas this is to be a
Postfix server, I would like to know, which version of 5.x should I
install, or perhaps there is a way to use linux emulation for pam and
nss under 4.x?  If, however, 5.x I must install, which would people
recommend and what problems will I be facing by putting it into
production?

Curtis