Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:04:43 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CompactFlash memory cards

In message <19991215183716.A10609@roma.coe.ufrj.br> Joao Carlos Mendes Luis writes:
:   Is there a guide to install CompactFlash memory cards into FreeBSD?
: I've noted an entry for SunDisk in /etc/pccard.conf.sample, but I
: could not yet make my card (Canon/Toshiba) work.

CompactFlash/ATA FLASH cards aren't supported in FreeBSD, despite the
entries in pccard.conf.sample.  PAO does have support for this, you
might look there.

Warner