Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:58:11 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        dyson@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   random (?) SIGBUS in -current

I see random SIGBUS in programs now on current up to and including:

> dyson       1998/01/11 21:16:06 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/i386/i386        machdep.c
>   Log:
>   Adjust upwards the size of exec map in order to take into account the
>   additional PAGE_SIZE needed for exec operatino.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.281     +2 -2      src/sys/i386/i386/machdep.c

I belive it is related to caching somehow.  It never seems to happen
on the first invocation of a program, but rather if I run a program
do something else, run the program again, then bang.

The ucode in trap() is T_PAGEFLT if that helps any.