Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:12:35 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: GCC 3.2.1 update is coming

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:13:04 -0400
Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> I am going to import a new GCC 3.2.1 snapshot in about 10 minutes.
> This update fixes the problem with cpp0 dumping core while building a
> kernels many people reported on the list.
>
> Due to popular demand, it was decided to do another import today.
>
> --
> Alexander Kabaev

The import is complete. People who had experienced compiler crashed due
to -march optimizations are encouraged to turn -march on again. Bug
reports are appreciated.

There might still be a problem with libm and -march=pentium4. I do not
have P4 myself and I cannot reproduce the problem locally.
--
Alexander Kabaev