Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 05:40:37 -0500
From:      Mike Holliday <mholliday@lind-waldock.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Swap Slice

Hi,
I have FreeBSD running on a test machine. a Pentium 100MHz with 104 megs
of ram.
I have set the swap slice to 48 megs, but everytime I run Xwindows I get
a swat_pager out of memory message. I  cannot understand why this would
happen, I run Linux with a smaller swap slice and half the ram and never
gotten a  swap  error. Any help would be great.

Mike