Date:      18 Apr 1999 14:38:21 +0300
From:      ariel@TheHouseofDavid.com
To:        ariel@TheHouseofDavid.com
Subject:   God in this World

         What were you doing there?

                                    I was soul searching...

                                                            No you weren't....

                                                                               Your soul was trying to tell you something.

        What does God want from me in this world?

        What is my purpose?

         Have I ever seriously and honestly really considered this?

         What does God require of me?

         Do I know what the laws of the Covenent that Noah made with God are?

         Do I know what is the ancient Torah?

                                         What it says about today's world?

                                                              How it explains how God works in the world?

  "The world depends on three things:Torah Study, Service of God and  Kind deeds"
           Ethics of the Fathers

" Delay or perversion of Justice or not listening to the sages brings the sword to the world..."                   Ethics of the Father

"Embarrasing a person or ruining his name is likened to murder"
                                                                                                      The Torah

"Justice, Justice thou shall pursue...

                     I know your hearts and I know your thoughts....

                                                                                               .....for  I  Created  you"

                                                                                                                               The Torah

"God heals the broken hearted.... He hears the cries of the poor and oppressed...
     ..... He is with those who are pure of heart and good.... He feeds all the animals...
          ......He will not let the wicked to go unpunished....... He has mercy to the repentent.........."
                                                                                                                             The Psalms

      "The sages of Israel have observed that in times when there is no fully operational Israelite Temple in Jerusalem, the four methods of judicial death penalties commanded by God (stoning, fire, beheading and strangulation) in Israelite Law are carried out by the Hand of God in alternate forms (Rav Yonah of Gerona in Gates of Repentance quoting Talmud Sanhedrin 37B). When people are liable for death by strangulation; as in the instance of elders rebelling against the laws of justice or adultry for example; God may decree a substitute for strangulation such as flooding.... The great LA floods of the early 1990s can be attributed largly to injustice caused by elders rebelling against the Divine Torah Laws of Justice and adultry commited there in greater LA area).... This way God brings justice to the world according to His Laws of Justice as punishment and atonement (a kind of "cosmic correction") for man's deviation from following His laws.... Man has been commanded by God to carry out justice according to the Law of God's Covenent; not according to the philosophical whims and transient opinions of the day....
        In conclusion, non-Israelites must follow the 7 categories of Noachide commandments and Jewish people must do the 613 Israelite commandments for God's full blessing in this world and hereafter. "

                                 As quoted from the Web Page of the House of David.

          This message of ancient wisdom that has stood the test of time has been brought ot you by

                                          www.TheHouseofDavid.com

                                                     Thank you kindly.

            On this web page you will find out horrible things the government does not want you to know...... includuing names and addresses of corrupt public officials in the US justice department, horrible atrocities they have commited against innocent people right on US soil, institutionalized collusion between the italien mafia and the corrupt government in the USA, the FBI'sI narcotics trafficking and child sex rings, the war against wickedness and evil in the US including God's direct intervention, learn why the Christian religion is false,  God's Law, contemporary music of the House of David,.... and more.....

                               May God's Blessings from Jerusalem be with you.

               Ariel Ben YaakovThe House of David POB 32097 Jerusalem, Israel 91320

                                            www.TheHouseofDavid.com

 To remove, please just write "Remove" in the subject box, and thats all, and send to
                                         webmaster@TheHouseofDavid.com