Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:37:57 +0100
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Source Upgrade to FreeBSD 7 fails

Hi Mel,

Mel wrote:
> libssl.so.4, needed by
> /usr/local/lib/libldap.so, not found

hm, the first mail was blocked:
<fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
     (reason: 554 5.7.1 <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>: Recipient
address rejected: Access denied)

hopefully that Mail goes through (send it by mistack directly to you and
not over the mailinglist).

Thanks a lot for your help, I disabled no the WITH_OPENLDAP in my
make.conf and everything build fine (first mail with FreeBSD 7).

I rechecked the option now and find out that I added the option
WITH_OPENLDAP a long time ago with combination of exim, but with postfix
it isn't necessary anymore so I removed it from the make.conf.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook