Date:      Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:56:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@tutopia.com>
To:        Max Khon <fjoe@samodelkin.net>, Daniel Eischen <deischen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS removal from the base

Hi Daniel;=0A=0A--- On Sat, 12/3/11, Daniel Eischen <deischen@freebsd.org> =
wrote:=0A...=0A> =0A> I would love to mirror the SVN repo in the same way=
=0A> and have an 'svn' in base, or at least something that=0A> could replac=
e CVS in the above scenario.=0A>=0A=0AI have to say I am surprised by all t=
he people that=0Astill use CVS (for their own good reasons).=0A=0AIt still =
would be helpful if cvs users could evaluate=0AOpenCVS: it's been experimen=
tal for ages now. It does=0Aseem to have some advantage (other than the lic=
ense)=0Ain that it's smaller and better maintained (or at=0Aleast not too d=
ead).=0A=0Acheers,=0A=0APedro.=0A