Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:11:38 -0800
From:      Marc Wandschneider <MarcW@Lanfear.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   POP for FreeBSD ?

	Hope this isn't too blatant an FAQ, but I will be setting up
SendMail on my FreeBSD machine in the near future, and was wondering if
Sendmail supports POP right out of the box, or if I have to install some
sort of POP3 software?

	If the former, is it documented in the ORA Sendmail book?
Mine's in the mail.  If the latter, where do I get it?  Where do I get
docs on configuring it?

	Anything else I'd want to know about setting up a mail server?
It'll be used by Windows clients using Outlook (Express).

	Thanks!

	marc.