Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 95 13:31:34 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   LWP, anyone?

Saw this.  Anyone bringing it over?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.
] Re: Thread package for NetBSD
]
] From: bnoble+@cs.cmu.edu (Brian Noble)
] Date: 12 Jun 1995 16:17:43 GMT
] Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc
]
] In article <0jpTLa200ioj012HQ0@andrew.cmu.edu>,
] Sergio Mendiola  <sm9i+@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
] >Can anybody tell me which thread package can I use and install in a
] >NetBSD machine? pthreads, cthreads,  LWP or any other. I am not an
] >expert on this and I need to use threads. Where can I get it from?
] >
] >
] >Thanks
] >
] >Sergio
]
]
] We've ported LWP to NetBSD.  It's pretty straightforward.  Take a
] look at /afs/cs/project/coda-bnoble/coda-clone/src/mlwp.  This was
] compiled for -1.0, but should work under -current too.  Let me know if
] it doesn't.
]
] -brian