Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2013 17:49:01 -0700
From:      hiren panchasara <hiren.panchasara@gmail.com>
To:        Takuya ASADA <syuu@dokukino.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adding Flow Director sysctls to ixgbe(4) (was: netmap: traffic distribution)
References:  <CALCpEUHcpoJoo_gqjyDzosE1bJ_J=o3uqUuyYJA8dWZdjMrNTA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmompkSY-tU2SysaEf6p1uJPmcMeXKJ6_EZ_DJiYTQXbUzw@mail.gmail.com> <CALG4x-XowXNze82jvFX84X0=d7MRucpJbUeExug9y7XsaZXkSw@mail.gmail.com> <CALCpEUHoVJgmYptMp6Q%2BY%2BDgbxgujN8e7TcANUi1De_fnkOZ_w@mail.gmail.com> <CALG4x-Xf27oEOA9K5j%2BRRndFe1VbDowpTti8a8qwu1mRaB4BkQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALG4x-WWqrf2Laen=zmUuiO1OCv1O2UHqV8NugnXN3BEkex%2B7g@mail.gmail.com>

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Takuya ASADA <syuu@dokukino.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is updated version of "ixgbetool" patch.
I will try to give this a try tomorrow.

Cheers,
Hiren