Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:41:13 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <lewiz@fajita.org>
To:        Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freevo port (TESTING REQUIRED).

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 11:27:38PM -0400, Anish Mistry wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 07:27 pm, Lewis Thompson wrote:
> > I've been working on a port of Freevo (http://freevo.sf.net/), which is
> > ``an open-source home theatre PC platform'', for a while now and
> > hopefully within a week or two version 1.5.0 will be released.
>
> I hope you checked the freevo port skeleton submission in the PR database.
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/59047

Yes.  I spoke to Lars and suggested I attempt to merge the best bits of
our ports (since at the time I crated mine only a 1.4 version was in the
PR database).  Basically I've adapted his freevo.sh.sample script and
added one of his RUN_DEPENDS and this is the result.

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl

--+g7M9IMkV8truYOl--