Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:12:43 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: My recent Epiphany about operating systems

If you read the original post, you're probably going to read this as well.

I want to ask everyone on this list for a Christmas present.  If you can't
give me peace on Earth, good will toward men, or a supermodel trophy-wife
for Christmas, please give me something that I know each of you are
capable of.

Please don't feed this Troll.  Not much would make me happier this holiday
season that to see this jerk's rants fall on deaf ears.

Happy Holidays.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.