Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:08:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        andreas@knobel.GUN.de (Andreas Klemm)
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help! tex/latex ports problem

It seems that Andreas Klemm said:
> Christoph, I have a port in the queue. Finished it this evening...

I'm afraid you've been beaten :-) Thanks anyway.

> Only some littel problems, got xtexsh not running, possibly I have
> the wrong TCL/TK version installed. And the configuration of teTeX

Probably.

> doesn't run with freebsd's dialog utility in fullscreen mode

It  does when compiled  out of  the box.  I don't  know for the  port but I
expect it to work.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Tue Feb 20 01:16:51 MET 1996