Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:18:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
To:        Renaud Waldura <renaud@waldura.com>
Cc:        archie@whistle.com, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpd-netgraph with multiple PPTP clients?

Renaud,

I have run into the same problem.

I created the following, but mpd does not like it:

pptp:
        new -i ng0 pptp pptp

pptp1:
        new -i ng1 pptp1 pptp1

I tried starting mpd with:

mpd pptp

then

mpd pptp1

I get the first one started but the second one throws the following error:

Multi-link PPP for FreeBSD, by Archie L. Cobbs.
Based on iij-ppp, by Toshiharu OHNO.
mpd: pid 55054, version 3.0 (root@excalibur 16:48  7-Sep-2000)
mpd: already running as process 55048

I would eventually like to run this software with -b to put it in the
background.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Chris