Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 03:28:57 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        "Brian W." <bwhalen@netcom.com>
Cc:        Freebsd Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bsd install

On Thu, Mar 19, 1998 at 07:58:26AM -0800, Brian W. wrote:
> Ive been wanting to try freebsd for a little while now.  I'm kind of annoyed
> with some of the Linux distributions.  Can someone tell me which
> files/directories I need to download to complete the install.

Have a look at http://www.lemis.com/handbook/what-to-download.html
That sets it all out rather nicely.

If you get stuck and need real help, write to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
with your questions. If you just want to chat about it with a bunch of
people who are new too, come back and talk to us :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more