Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 00:22:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Doug Denault <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: (a bit offtopic) KDE2.1.1 install

<HAT TYPE="off to you"> :) </HAT>

A couple of questions:

  1) Either here (questions) or on the KDE list archives, someone
     mentioned using a c++ optimization which would speed up execution at
     the cost of removing some stuff, useful to debugging I think.

     Can/should that be the default for the port?

  2) Some of the apps (e.g., korganizer) have bugs that have apparently
     been fixed in the KDE CVS. Can they be pulled down and installed
     piecemeal?