Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2010 06:39:10 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd-ports.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, acm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Updating Dazuko

Is there any chance that Dazuko could be updated. DazukoFS 3.1.3 is now
the official stable release. The port version is seriously deprecated,
dazuko-2.3.7 and it is marked as broken on FreeBSD => 8.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user@seibercom.net

"When I do something wrong, I plead ignorance. If it
comes to a trial I just show up and prove my case!"

	Anonymous