Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:31:51 +0000
From:      Niall Smart <rotel@indigo.ie>
To:        "Rufus Chapman (home)" <rufusc@iafrica.com>, "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 226 on Jaz drive

On Apr 12,  6:54pm, "Rufus Chapman (home)" wrote:
} Subject: FreeBSD 226 on Jaz drive
> Hi there

Hi,

> The Jaz Jet PCI adapter is not one of those listed on your supported
> hardware list, so should I give up hope now, or can you offer any
> suggestions?

have you got the one with the adaptec chipset, the advansys chipset
or the jumperless jaz jet ultra?  Chances are the adaptec is supported,
the advansys might be, don't know about the ultra.

--
Niall Smart.  Microsoft Suck.  See www.freebsd.org for details.
echo "#define if(x) if(!(x))" >> /usr/include/stdio.h