Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:52:48 +0200
From:      Hanspeter Roth Bsag <roth@bsag.ch>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   rc.isdn hangs the system

Hello,

if I start isdnd at system startup via rc.isdn (rc.network) the
keyboard is locked.
I can only press the PC's reset button.
What can be the reason?

My Isdn parameters are:
isdn_enable="yes"
isdn_flags="-d0x038"
isdn_trace="NO"
isdn_traceflags="-f /var/tmp/isdntrace0"

I can start isdnd via /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isdnd.sh.
Then the almost everything seems to work fine.
The only problem I encounter is dxpc doesn't listen on the tun0
interface opened by ppp. (Dxpc is not started at system startup.)
Named which I don't whant to listen on the tun0 interface I have
to configure explicitly.

What determines on which interface/address a ip-listen is connected to?

-Hanspeter