Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 16:20:42 -0300
From:      "Maximiliano A. Eschoyez" <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Neat Site for Unix Commands and Stuff

>Okay here's a site that has a bunch of stuff for Unix.
Actually, it's
>Linux-centric, but it seems that alot of the stuff can carry
over to
>FreeBSD, such as general Unix commands and stuff like that.  It
also has
>some other neat things that you'd might like to play with.
*grin*  Be
>careful. :)
>
>Okay here it is:
>
>http://www.cheesi.net/vinux
>
>Have fun.
>
>Joey Bear Garcia

>Joseph Garcia
>Downey, CA
>bear@pacificnet.net
>"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."

That's why I usually don't drive.

Joey,

Thanks for the site direction, it was useful for me.

I have a joke published by 'PCUsers' magazine this month (I did
my best effort trying to translate it, I hope you understand the
idea).

The end of the world is going to happen, so God advice about it
to the three most important people in the world: Bill Clinton,
Fidel Castro and  Bill Gates (yes!!!).
Then the three comment that to others.
Bill Clinton said to the americans: 'I have two news, a good and
a bad. The good is that God exists end the bad is that the end
of the world is in a few days'.
Fidel Castro said to the cubans: 'I have two news, a bad and a
very bad. The bad is that we're wrong, God exits, and the very
bad is that the end of the world is in a few days'.
Bill Gates said to the Microsoft programmers: 'I have two news,
a good and an excellent. The good is that God think that I'm one
of the three most important people in the world, and the
excellent is that we don't have to finish Windows 98'.

Cheers,

Maxi