Date:      Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:26:51 -0700
From:      "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   NATD/VPN

Just wanted to drop a line to both lists letting everyone know that I
got the problem resolved with this issue. There was nothing wrong with
my implimentation of NATD/VPN using -pptpalias. It was my clients
Windows N2 Workstation. He reapplied Service Pack 4 and everything
started working. Just goes to show you Microsoft is not very smart ;-).

The only issue that is still open is a PR I submitted bin/12433 I might
have classified it wrong. If I did please let me know what it should
have been.

In Closing I want to thank all the people who helped be get to the
bottom of this problem even though it wasn't FreeBSD's issue but a MS
issue.

Thanks again and it is mailing lists like these and the people in them
that make this such a great OS to entrust networks to  ;-).

TTFN