Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 11:26:10 +0700 (ICT)
From:      pirat sriyotha <pirat@oaep.go.th>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pine and mutt

hi,

i recently have some problems with mutt.  almost all problems are setting
up dot.muttrc file.  previously, i used pine and setup from menu such a
parameter like smtp server to point to my isp.  when i composed mail, with
pine, and sent, there was nothing left in /var/spool/mqueue.

this is not always true for mutt.  even i connect to my isp and disconnect
my machine from my local network,  i face several times that a lot of
mails remain in queue.  and most of them are deferred,... domain does not
resolve for an output of mailq -v command.

so what is wrong with mutt and pine and of course with me, in addition to
set mutt up to an unknown way, ( and probably to sendmail) too.

i like and love both mutt and pine.

would anyone please help me clear of this wonder ?

regards,
pirat sriyotha
pirat@center.oaep.go.th