Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:40:04 -0700
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        <director@wonder.com.ua>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD problem.

Hi,

This is an open mailing list and not a tech support line for a specific
company. There is no one person or company that owns FreeBSD, but rather it
is an open source software. When you post to this list, the message is read
about many many people.  People that read this list will generally make an
attempt to help others if they happen to know the answers to your questions.
However, know one is obligated to reply. So if no one replied to you, that
means either no one knew the answer or there wasn't enough information in
you question for formulate an answer.

Thanks,
Kory