Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:32:14 -0600
From:      Joshua Lokken <joshua.lokken@gmail.com>
To:        "Richard Chr. Farnes" <richard.chr._farnes@chello.no>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Updating and installing programmes.

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:25:38 -0000, Richard Chr. Farnes
<richard.chr._farnes@chello.no> wrote:
> Could you please tell me which link I put into my supfile to update programmes and packages.

I'm not sure which link you're referring to, but there are numerous
cvsup servers
(ie cvsup10.freebsd.org) that you can use.  You'll want to fetch the
ports-all and
src-all distributions in order to update your system and software packages.  The
link below is a great place to start learning about cvsup.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html

--
Joshua Lokken
Open Source Advocate