Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:35:01 -0700
From:      Bradford Castalia <Castalia@idaeim.com>
To:        trevor@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: acroread7-7.0.0

I've just upgraded from FreeBSD 4.8 to 5.4 and am in the process of
restoring the ports/packages that I use. After obtaining the updated
port description from the FreeBSD ftp site, I was able to successfully
make and install acroread7. However there was a build warning that
also occurs when running acroread7:

idaeim:castalia>> acroread 00_HIROC_AGENDA3.pdf

(acroread:1378): GLib-WARNING **: getpwuid_r(): failed due to unknown
user id (100)

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem?

Thnx,

--

Bradford Castalia

"Build an image in your mind, fit yourself into it."