Date:      Fri, 30 May 2014 02:27:56 +0100
From:      "Zbynek Koala" <parn.kinmb@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Purchase Order.

Hello,
=20
We have sent you our purchase order which we discussed,unfortunately w=
e did not hear anything from your side till today.

Enlcosed, please find attached our order. We are contacting you again =
just to know your last price and if we reach agreement with you on qua=
ntity and your last prices, then you will send your proforma Invoice t=
o us so that we will sign the PI and return it to you to start product=
ion.

To get full details  of our order including required quantity please C=
lick below link to download our order files and specifications in .pdf=
 from Google Secure Documents Online.

Click Here: http://orm.purchasrfile.biz/orderfile330 <http://orm.purch=
asrfile.biz/orderfile330>

For Authorization: Please login your email address and password to vie=
w the order file.
=20
Note that for reasons of copyright and trademark, we have personally  =
configured the attached file to be only accesible by you. Do not share=
  information with 3rd parties or use our sample products on your  com=
pany personal website.
=20
We shall wait for your email after you must have reviewed the order.

Regards,
Zbynek Koala.=20

KOALA INC. s.r.o.
Mala Stana, Praque.
Tel.: (+420) 539 051 630
Fax: (+420) 543 252 025=20
=20
=20
=20
DISCLAIMER: This electronic message and any accompanying attachments a=
re intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above a=
s the recipient and may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary =
or personal information protected by obligations of confidentiality or=
 applicable law. Any use, disclosure, distribution, retransmission and=
 reproduction of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this message =
or its contents (including any attachments) (a) by any person other th=
an the named recipient, (b) for any purpose other than its intended pu=
rpose, or (c) without the consent of the sender, is unauthorized and s=
trictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please=
 (i) notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, (ii) do not discl=
ose, distribute or reproduce this message or its contents in any form,=
 and (iii) permanently delete this message (including any attachments)=
 and destroy all copies thereof in any form.