Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:50:31 +0300
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   The G400/3.3.5 trouble: results of XttXF86srv

I've built the XttXF86srv-common, thanks for the patches from Jeremy
Lea. No difference at all. One thing what I noticed is that X -bpp 24
gives me absolutely black root window and after destroying xterm the
root window contains some garbage. The garbage disappears after
xrefresh. I've done all that without any window manager running, the
only application was plain xterm. The other -bpp's give ordinary X root
window (somewhat grey, don't know right word for that). I think it's a
bug in the XFree. I'm going to build 3.3.4, as Randall runs this release
with G200 with success and it really has support for G400, I've read the
docs over again.

Thankyou for you all.
--

Vallo Kallaste