Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2019 00:06:44 -0300
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Lucas_Nali_de_Magalh=C3=A3es?= <rollingbits@gmail.com>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/go14 doesn't build without COMPAT11 in FREEBSD 12

> On Mar 23, 2019, at 8:16 PM, Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net> wrote:
>=20
> 24.03.2019 1:38, Lucas Nali de Magalh=C3=A3es wrote:
>=20
>> I found a few bugs since I started rebuilding my system.
>> Most of them are related with the lack of handling of CPUTYPE=3Dnative ma=
ke.conf tunable.
>=20
> Use CPUTYPE?=3Dnative instead of CPUTYPE=3Dnative.

The issue is better explained in the other thread, sorry.  CPUTYPE native me=
ans the system detects its own processor and I was informed that this detect=
ion isn't working well. qt5-gui suffers from this problem.

The old documentation allowed native but the new one doesn't mention it (so i=
t doesn't allow its use).

Lc

--=20
rollingbits =E2=80=94 =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@gmail.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollin=