Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 15:57:21 +0200
From:      Angelo Turetta <ATuretta@stylo.it>
To:        "'Nick Pearson'" <nick@ruly46.medfac.leidenuniv.nl>, "'Greg Ungerer'" <gerg@stallion.oz.au>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: How to add a delay before getty displays login prompt ? SOLVED THANKS

this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.  Contact your
mail administrator for information about upgrading your reader to a version
that supports MIME.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB3E89.30CD1950

Nick gave me the right tip.

Using ttydx (and ttyEx for the Stallion) in ttys(5) fixed the problem.
BTW, what is the difference between /dev/ttydx and /dev/cuaax.

Angelo.

PS: for 'Jeff Hupp': the machine is not on-line yet, I'll remove the
'secure' as soon as I add some dial-in user :-)

 Angelo Turetta                         mailto:aturetta@stylo.it
 Stylo Multimedia - Bologna - Italy         http://www.stylo.it/