Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:32:40 +0000
From:      "Elite Bizkit" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To:        haupt@outof.ch
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Removing a Jail

I logged into single user mode (pressing space at prompt then useing boot
-s), ran "chflags -R noschg /usr/jail" and got the following message
"chflags: not found". I tried "man chflags" but that also returned "man: not
found". Are these not available in single user mode? or have I done
something wrong?

- BiZKiT