Date:      16 Oct 2003 04:20:08 -0400
To:        =?koi8-r?Q?=EB=D5_=EB=D5?= <gm_observer@rambler.ru>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.1 can't recognize /dev/psm0

On some of my systems I have found USB or other hardware being disabled
in BIOS.  Check to be sure its enabled before you spend too much time
digging in FBSD as I did once.

Also might want to have a look at how your emailer is addressing the
from block for you.  I would think that some spam filters might have an
issue with underscores used as your name.

Jason