Date:      21 Aug 2018 14:30:47 +0800
From:      "Betty Hong" <iec04@eiboard.top>
To:        "Freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Customized Smart Whiteboard

Hi Freebsd-questions,=0D=0AThis is Senda Industry. Our product li=
nes mainly include high quality LCD displays, smart boards and in=
teractive screens.=0D=0AWe have refreshed our online catalog at a=
nd now it covers the latest new products, which are now available=
 from stock. We believe that you will find some attractive additi=
ons to our product line which includes high quality LCD displays,=
 smart boards and interactive screens.=0D=0AWe would be very happ=
y to send samples to you foreclose inspection. We will keep you i=
nformed on our progress and look forward to hearing from you. ---=
HongChongqing Senda Industry (Group) Imp. &amp; Exp. Co., Ltd. Ad=
dress: Factory No. 3, Jinglong Industrial Park, Hangu Town, Jiulo=
ng District, Chongqing, ChinaSkpe: iec03_1Office: 0086 23 8867 05=
19Whatsapp:+86 18008304203Contact of General Manager,Mr.Alan TanS=
KYPE: sendaindustryCellphone: +86 18008300007