Date:      Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:16:39 -0700
From:      Desmond Lee <desmond.lee@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   adding freebsd boot to grub

Hello

I was originally running win98 and freebsd4.8 on a box with 2 hard
drives. 1 disk had win98 and the other had freebsd. Everything worked
fine. But I then installed redhat 9.0 on the first disk with win 98. Now
the Grub only knows how to boot dos and linux, but no freebsd. There is
a article about this on the freebsd page:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/multi-os/ch3.html.
This is almost the same scenario as me. However, I do not want to do a
complete install of all 3 operating systems. Is it possible to just
reinstall freebsd on my 2nd hard drive again and get grub to recognize
it is there?

Thanks

Desmond