Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:08:14 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anonymous FTP Server

In the FreeBSD Diary, November 30, the article there about configuring the
Anonymous FTP Server mentions that the ftpd now supports the "-o" oprtion
to create a write-only FTP site. I have 4.4-STABLE, but running "man ftpd"
does not show the -o option. I thought this version was new enough to
include most of the new bells and whistles like this....???

Can anyone clue me in on why 4.4 doesn't seem to have this nice & needed
nice feature...??? I'd prefer to stick with ftpd rather than having to
install a substitute....

Thanks!

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,